- Yung-Yao Chen, Yu-Hsiu Lin*, Chia-Ching Kung, Ming-Han Chung, and I-Hsuan Yen, “Design and Implementation of Cloud Analytics-Assisted Smart Power Meters Considering Advanced Artificial Intelligence as Edge Analytics in Demand-Side Management for Smart Homes,” Sensors, vol. 19, no. 9, 2047, May 2019. (SCI, IF=2.475, Ranking=16/61 (INSTRUMENTS & INSTRUMENTATION (Q2)))
- Yu-Hsiu Lin, Chih-Hsien Hsia, Bo-Yan Chen, Yung-Yao Chen*, “Visual IoT Security: Data Hiding in AMBTC Images Using Block-Wise Embedding Strategy,” Sensors, vol. 19, no. 9, 1974, April 2019. (SCI, IF=2.475, Ranking=16/61 (INSTRUMENTS & INSTRUMENTATION (Q2)))
- Yu-Hsiu Lin*, “Novel Smart Home System Architecture Facilitated with Distributed and Embedded Flexible Edge Analytics in Demand-Side Management,” International Transactions on Electrical Energy Systems, vol. 29, no. 6, https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/2050-7038.12014, June 2019. (SCI, IF=1.619, Ranking=145/260 (ENGINEERING, ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONIC (Q3)))
- Yu-Hsiu Lin* and Yu-Chen Hu, “Electrical Energy Management based on a Hybrid Artificial Neural Network-Particle Swarm Optimization-Integrated Two-Stage Non-Intrusive Load Monitoring Process in Smart Homes,” Processes, vol. 6, no. 12, 236, November 2018. (SCI, IF=1.279, Ranking=85/137 (ENGINEERING, CHEMICAL (Q3)))
- Yu-Hsiu Lin*, “Design and Implementation of an IoT-Oriented Energy Management System Based on Non-intrusive and Self-organizing Neuro-Fuzzy Classification as an Electrical Energy Audit in Smart Homes,” Applied Sciences, vol. 8, no. 12, 2337, November 2018. (SCI, IF=1.689, Ranking=77/146 (PHYSICS, APPLIED (Q3)))
- Yu-Hsiu Lin* and Yu-Chen Hu, “Residential Consumer-Centric Demand-Side Management based on Energy Disaggregation-Piloting Constrained Swarm Intelligence: Towards Edge Computing,” Sensors, vol. 18, no. 5, 1365, April 2018. (SCI, IF=2.475, Ranking=16/61 (INSTRUMENTS & INSTRUMENTATION (Q2)))
- Yu-Hsiu Lin* and Men-Shen Tsai, “An advanced home energy management system facilitated by nonintrusive load monitoring with automated multiobjective power scheduling,” IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 1839-1851, July 2015. (SCI, IF=3.190, Ranking=24/257)
- Yu-Hsiu Lin* and Men-Shen Tsai, “The integration of genetic programming-based feature optimizer with Fisher criterion and pattern recognition techniques to non-intrusive load monitoring for load identification,” International Journal of Green Energy, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 279-290, March 2015. (SCI, IF=1.601, Ranking=51/88)
- Yu-Hsiu Lin* and Men-Shen Tsai, “Non-intrusive load monitoring by novel neuro-fuzzy classification considering uncertainties,” IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, vol. 5, no. 5, pp. 2376-2384, September 2014. (SCI, IF=3.190, Ranking=24/257)
- Yu-Hsiu Lin* and Men-Shen Tsai, “Development of an improved time-frequency analysis-based non-intrusive load monitor for load demand identification,” IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, vol. 63, no. 6, pp. 1470-1483, June 2014. (SCI, IF=1.808, Ranking=86/257)
- Men-Shen Tsai* and Yu-Hsiu Lin, “Modern development of an adaptive non-intrusive appliance load monitoring system in electricity energy conservation,” Applied Energy, vol. 96, pp. 55-73, August 2012. (SCI, IF=5.746, Ranking=10/88)
- Yu-Hsiu Lin and Men-Shen Tsai*, “Applications of intelligent multi-agent systems for smart distribution systems”, Journal of Engineering and Technology Research, vol. 6, no. 7, pp.115-128, November 2014.
- Yu-Hsiu Lin and Men-Shen Tsai*, “An on-line learning system for nonintrusive appliance load monitoring in power energy conservation,” Advanced Science Letter, vol. 8, no. 6, pp. 555-560, April 2012.
- Y. H. Lin, C. H. Hsia, B. Y. Chen, and Y. Y. Chen*, “AMBTC-Based Data Hiding Using Intra- and Inter-Block Embedding Strategy,” in Proc. the Seventh International Conference on Communications, Computation, Networks and Technologies (INNOV 2018), Nice, France, pp. 18-20, October 14-18 2018. (INNOV 2018: Best Paper Award)
- Y. M. Huang and Y. H. Lin*, “Development of a Smart Home System as an Intelligent Electricity Energy Audit to Energy Saving in Smart Cities,” in Proc. 2018 International Symposium on Novel and Sustainable Technology (ISNST 2018), Tainan City, TAIWAN, October 4-5, 2018.
- Y. L. Jeng, Y. H. Lin, and Y. M. Huang*, “Exploring the application of a digital game in programming education,” in Proc. 2018 International Symposium on Novel and Sustainable Technology (ISNST 2018), Tainan City, TAIWAN, October 4-5, 2018.
- Y. H. Lin, S. K. Hung, and M. S. Tsai*, “Study on the Influence of voltage variations for Non-Intrusive Load Identifications,” in Proc. the eighth International Power Electronics Conference (IPEC-Niigata 2018-ECCE Asia), Niigata, Japan, pp. 1575-1579, May 20-24, 2018.
- Y. H. Lin*, W. C. Lin, Y. C. Cheng, C. J. Yeh, Y. C. Chen, and T. Y. Li, “Developing a Cloud Intelligence-Based Energy Management Architecture Facilitated with Embedded Edge Analytics for Energy Conservation in Demand-Side Management,” in Proc. the 20th International Conference on Applied Energy (ICAE 2018), Tokyo (Narita), Japan, p. 45, April 5-6 2018.
- Y. H. Lin*; C. W. Tsai; Y. C. Hung; G. J. Jiang, “Semi-supervised Query-Based Learning based Active Non-Intrusive Load Monitoring Applied to Behaviour-based Energy Efficiency: A Big-Data Approach to Energy Demand-Side Management,” in Proc. of the 2017 International Conference on Management, Business and Information (ICMBI2017), 20 May, 2017.
- K. C. Tsai, Y. X. Lai, W. S. Wen, and Y. H. Lin*, “Development of a cloud-based renewable energy management system”, 2015 New Generation Photovoltaics Advanced Technology Workshop, Taoyuan (Zhongli), Taiwan, 9 September, 2015.
- Y. H. Lin and M. S. Tsai*, “Applications of intelligent multi-agent systems for smart distribution systems,” in Proc. the 2014 4th Int. Conf. on Engineering and Applied Science (ICEAS2014), Hokkaido, Japan, 22-24 July, 2014.
- Y. H. Lin, M. S. Tsai, and C. C. Liao*, “Development of a non-intrusive load monitoring system as an electricity energy audit relevant to energy-saving issues,” in Proc. the 2013 3rd Int. Conf. on Engineering and Applied Science (ICEAS2013), Osaka, Japan, 7-9 November, 2013.
- M. S. Tsai, Y. H. Lin*, and S. T. Chang, “Decomposing power consumption on household appliances using non-intrusive load monitoring integrated with a home energy management system,” in Proc. 17th Int. Conf. on Intelligent Systems Application to Power Systems, Tokyo, 1-4 July, 2013.
- Y. H. Lin* and M. S. Tsai, “Application of neuro-fuzzy pattern recognition for non-intrusive appliance load monitoring in electricity energy conservation,” in Proc. 2012 IEEE Int. Conf. on Fuzzy Systems (FUZZ-IEEE), Brisbane, QLD, pp. 1-7, 10-15 June, 2012.
- Y. H. Lin* and M. S. Tsai, “An on-line learning system for nonintrusive appliance load monitoring in power energy conservation,” in Proc. 2011 The First Int. Conf. on Engineering and Technology Innovation (ICETI), KenTing, Taiwan, 11-15 November, 2011.
- M. S. Tsai* and Y. H. Lin, “Development of a non-intrusive monitoring technique for appliance’ identification in electricity energy management,” in Proc. 2011 IEEE Int. Conf. on Advanced Power System Automation and Protection (APAP), Beijing, vol. 1, pp. 108-113, 16-20 October, 2011.
- Y. H. Lin*, M. S. Tsai, and C. S. Chen, “Applications of fuzzy classification with fuzzy c-means clustering and optimization strategies for load identification in NILM systems, in Proc. 2011 IEEE Int. Conf. on Fuzzy Systems (FUZZ), Taipei, pp. 859-866, 27-30 June, 2011.
- Y. H. Lin* and M. S. Tsai, “Applications of hierarchical support vector machines for identifying load operation in nonintrusive load monitoring systems,” in Proc. 2011 9th World Congr. on Intelligent Control and Automation (WCICA), Taipei, pp. 688-693, 21-25 June, 2011.
- Y. H. Lin* and M. S. Tsai, “A novel feature extraction method for the development of nonintrusive load monitoring system based on BP-ANN,” in Proc. 2010 Int. Symp. on Computer, Communication, Control and Automation (3CA 2010), Tainan, pp. 215-218, 5-7 May, 2010.
- P. L. Yen, Y. H. Lin, and C. H. Jen, “Identification of the inclusion biomechanical properties in soft tissues by artificial neural network,” in Proc. of the 2007 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, Montreal, Que., Canada, 7-10 Oct. 2007.
- 陳顯宗，葉介山，林郁修*，「基於Arduino之智慧水族箱」，2018臺灣網際網路研討會(TANET2018)，桃園市中壢區，台灣，pp. 1-6，2018年10月24日至26日。（DOI: 10.6861/TANET.201810.0038）
- 趙奕昕，林郁修，蔡孟伸*，「無線ZigBee智慧型插座開發」，中華民國第三十三屆電力工程研討會(Symposium on Electrical Power Engineering 2012)，台北，台灣，2012年12月。
- 蔡明韋、林郁修、蔡孟伸*，「基於ZigBee之家庭能源管理系統研發」，民生電子研討會(Workshop on Consumer Electronics 2011)，台中，台灣，pp. 754-761，2011年11月。
- 中華民國-發明專利，評估發電系統發電效能之天氣估測方法與系統 ，林郁修、賴盈勳、莊棨椉 ，11/21/2018-11/16/2035 ，I642019 。
- 中華民國-發明專利，網路封包管理伺服器、網路封包管理方法及其電腦程式產品 ，李昭賢、賴盈勳、林郁修、莊棨椉 ，05/21/2018-11/25/2035 ，I625047 。
- 中華民國-發明專利，一種人工智慧技術之自適應非侵入式負載特徵萃取之方法 ，蔡孟伸、林郁修 ，02/21/2014-10/19/2030 ，I427547。
論文名稱：An Advanced Home Energy Management System Facilitated by Non-intrusive Load Monitoring with Meta-heuristic-based Multi-objective In-home Load Scheduling